Is this the end?
Six months ago when I applied for a pay-it-forward scholarship with the Master Key Experience (aka MKMMA), I was introduced to Og Mandino and Charles Haanel through two very special books.
“The Greatest Salesman in the World” by Og Mandino, was written with the principle to help replace bad habits (built over a lifetime) with good habits. This journey took us through 6 of 10 scrolls, which are as follows:
- Scroll I – I will form good habits and become their slave.
- Scroll II – I will greet this day with love in my heart.
- Scroll III – I will persist until I succeed.
- Scroll IV – I am nature’s greatest miracle.
- Scroll V – I will live this day as if it is my last.
- Scroll VI – Today I will be master of my emotions.
Then, there was “The Master Key System” by Charles Haanel. It is not just a book; it’s a course…a true self-discovery course. And the pages within will enlighten you to the power within yourself. It has allowed me to shred the influence of others and regain the free spirit I had when I was but a child. No more will I allow the world around me to tell me what I cannot do or what I cannot achieve. Through the power of the subconscious, I have learned how to manifest my new horizons.
So, as the class comes to a close, the question has arisen, “Is this the end?” No way. I’ve only just begun!