As this week winds down, I’d like to reflect on positive affirmations and giving thanks. It is only when you make a conscious effort to focus on your blessings in life that you will achieve more of them. In doing so, you also bring about blessings for others.
These are just a few things I affirm and am grateful for.
- I am thankful for the unconditional love of my parents who were always there for me.
- I am thankful for my daughter who has been one of the greatest blessings of my life.
- I am thankful for the kindest, most loving sister in the world.
- I am thankful for my husband who loves and supports me.
- I am thankful for all my family, extended family, and friends for they have blessed me with an abundance of love.
- I will continue to great each day with love in my heart, and I will continue to be blessed.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I have good health and for that I am thankful.
- I am thankful each time I awake to see another beautiful day.
- I am thankful for my good health that just keeps getting better.
- I am thankful for all my senses that allow me to experience the beauty of this world.
- I am thankful for good nutrition free of GMO’s.
- I am thankful for the farmers who care enough not to contaminate our foods with poisons.
- I am thankful for my family physician that actually listens when I visit and doesn’t prescribe medicines when they are not needed.
- I am thankful that I have a roof over my head.
- I am thankful that I have employment.
- I am thankful that I can give to others that are less fortunate than me.
- I will continue to receive wealth because I always believe in me.
Thanksgiving is a day when we are all reminded of giving thanks. However, I know that each day is a blessing, and I greet this day with love in my heart. I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.